Noxzema Medicated Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin  » Health  »
  • It smells like most other shaving creams do, so it's not a problem applying this stuff to my skin for a little while
  • Still, I love this shaving cream and that's why it gets a 10 rating from me

• by CirclingCanvas

I used to use this shaving cream because it helped to cut down on the number of razor cuts I ultimately gave myself and afterward, my skin felt smooth and didn’t look red and irritated or feel itchy. The stuff worked pretty well for a person like me that shaves six days of the week.

Why then do I no longer use it? I still use it, on occasion, but the reason I

don’t use it too often any more is because I can’t find it in stores on a regular basis! This stuff is not easy to come by, even in places like Walgreens and CVS.

Either places don’t carry the stuff or stores are out, that’s usually what I find.

I guess it’s either real popular or stores around here just don’t get many cans in a shipment.

This shaving cream is thicker than other ...

• shaving creams I’ve tried.

It provides more protection for my skin and additional lubrication for the razor.

It smells like most other shaving creams do, so it’s not a problem applying this stuff to my skin for a little while.

It’s kind of cool to the touch, which I find pleasant.

After I use this shaving cream and I feel my skin, it feels smooth and soft.

This shaving cream works as a

moisturizer too, which helps give my skin a healthy appearance.

At two dollars and fifty cents per eleven ounce can, this shaving cream is really worth it.

When I can find it, I usually purchase a couple of cans.

I’d stack up more, but as I said, stores never seem to carry that many bottles at a time.

Still, I love this shaving cream and that’s why it gets a “10″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431051117790831/k2311a0531/5.31.10