Leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo
  • I love buying toys for my kid and when it comes to them and having a good time with their toys, I try to make sure that I get them something that is worth talking about
  • I know it is crazy but it’s the real deal
  • I bought the leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo from Wal mart for $15 for my little one all because I’m into them learning new things
  • The leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo brings flexibility to my kids and their learning experience
  • One of the things that I noticed was that this thing eats up batteries

• by crystalowy

I love buying toys for my kid and when it comes to them and having a good time with their toys, I try to make sure that I get them something that is worth talking about. I love buying toys and if I could spend all my money on toys I would. I have a bunch of old school toys in my basement that I brought with me when I got married. I know it is crazy but it’s the real deal. My kids play with them from time to time but they like to get a hold of their own little toys. I bought the leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo from Wal mart for $15 for my little one all because I’m into them learning new things. Life for

me kids is about learning and the leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo s one of those toys.

The leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo brings flexibility to my kids and their learning experience. There were a lot of things that I liked about the leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo but the main thing that I liked about it as that it was only $15. That was a wonderful feeling to actually be able to buy something for $15. That is nothing and I feel that it made me even more proud of what I had done. Now I will say that the leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo is an excellent little toy. There were a few things that I Would have changed about it but for the most

part, I think it can be passed on to the other kids.

One of the things that I like about this little toy was that it was small and it allowed my son with is little hands to play with ease. It was small enough for him to walk around with it without a hassle which is another great feature.

Another thing that I like about it was that whenever I get the urge to get rid of my son, I can pop this bad boy up and make him play with it. It lights up and keeps him occupied. IT sings the alphabet and it teaches him the sing along song. The guitar feature on this thing has a cute little rhythm to it that makes my son happy.

Another ...

• Leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo
      thing that I liked about it was that when it all boiled down to it, he could listen to it in English and or Spanish. I thought this was pretty neat because my baby can learn a different language while he is playing this toy.

Now of course there were things that bothered me about this toy and but not so bad to where wasn‘t interested in keeping. One of the things that I noticed was that this thing eats up batteries. I hate batteries that go out in a few days of use. Like I said I spend a lot on batteries as is so that just makes me mad.

Another thing that I didn’t liked about the this Leapfrog toy was that it was that the wheel that is

suppose to scroll, got stuck some times. I’m not sure if it was the toy itself or it has something to do with the wheel. All know is that it wasn’t rolling some of the time.

I really did like this toy though, I mean it kept my son out of my hair which says a lot about him because he sticks around most of the time. He carries it around every where he goes and so far he has grasped on to his alphabet. So the leapfrog sing and spin alphabet zoo, really is a great little toy to have for any child. Not only is it fun to play with but it teaches your child at the same time. It’s a positive all the way around and that’s what I loved about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5431051117620831/k2311a0531/5.31.10