Scott 1000 Bath Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • I left my nice plush expensive tissue behind and started saving lots of money by not having going through roll after roll of the soft fancy stuff

• by reviewabit

My mom has been using Scott 1000 for years and I have started too. It may not be the softest tissue on the market, but it really does live up to its claim of lasting longer than any other roll.

When I was using another brand at home, I didn’t realize

how often I was changing rolls until I stayed with my mom for a few months and had my own bathroom there.

She always had Scott on the holder, and I swear it seemed like that roll lasted forever to me.

Ok, it’s not the soft luxurious feeling tissue I had at home, but when I really paid attention as I used it, other than feeling the difference in my hand, I couldn’t tell that there was any real benefit to having a tissue so soft.

Other parts of my anatomy could detect no difference! Besides, Scott is not harsh in any ...

• Scott 1000 Bath Tissue
      way, it is still a soft tissue, just not as fluffy and conditioned– that may be a good thing, depending on what they do to other tissues to make them so soft.

I also found that the less soft a tissue was, the less dust it left behind and the stronger

it seemed to be overall, even with Scott brand being a bit thinner than other brands.

I left my nice plush expensive tissue behind and started saving lots of money by not having going through roll after roll of the soft fancy stuff.

Sometimes it is silly what we as consumers do to pamper ourselves.

caden says :

re : I left my nice plush expensive tissue behind and started saving lots of money by not having going through roll after roll of the soft fancy stuff
I feel this is good stuff because you dont have to fold it over so much lasts laonger good pading

caden says :

Good padding

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331051117430731/k2311a0531/5.31.10