Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo
  • I would definitely recommend the Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo to anyone with any hair type looking for an excellent moisturizing and cleansing organic shampoo for their hair
  • The price I paid for a 13 fluid ounce bottle was around $7 and one bottle lasted me about 4 months
  • I think this is a really budget friendly, earth friendly, and hair friendly shampoo
  • I wish you all the best of luck with hydrating and cleansing your hair

• by Soleil Robins

When I was looking for a nice organic moisturizing shampoo to help soften up and repair my dry hair I used Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo. It was very refreshing and cleansing and really helped get my hair very soft and healthy again.

The reason I liked the Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo was because it was made with nourishing organic ingredients that are very nourishing for my dry hair. The organic ingredients in the shampoo were tea tree oil, milk proteins, peppermint oil, coconut oil, vitamin
      e, and antioxidants. These ingredients are what helped repair my hair damage, cleanse my hair, hydrate it, and added some healthy shine. I even found the ingredients in the shampoo help stimulate healthy hair growth and it felt really stimulating when I used it because it had a cooling sensation when I was scrubbing my scalp with it and lathering up my hair. I loved the sensation.

When I used the Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo for moisturizing and washing my hair it lathered up very well ...

• and rinsed out well. It didn’t strip my hair or leave any residue build up on it at all. It just cleaned and hydrated and left me hair smelly minty fresh and clean which I really loved. My hair was even very easy to brush through with my comb after and I didn’t even use a hair conditioner which was another plus about this organic hair shampoo. I would definitely recommend the Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo to anyone with any hair type looking for an excellent moisturizing and cleansing organic shampoo for their hair.

The store I got my Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo at was my local Walmart store. The price I paid for a 13 fluid ounce bottle was around $7 and one bottle lasted me about 4 months. I think this is a really budget friendly, earth friendly, and hair friendly shampoo. I do hope those of you who use this organic shampoo like it as well. I wish you all the best of luck with hydrating and cleansing your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051117400731/k2311a0531/5.31.10