Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronzer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The cost of the Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronze is around $3, which is exactly what I paid for mine at my local Rite Aid Drugstore
  • The way I like to apply the Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronze is by taking my large cosmetic face brush and swirling it around in the soft powdered bronzer until I get some of it on my brush
  • I love the warm color of this bronzer because it goes wonderfully with the color of my olive skin
  • I think it would also go wonderfully with tan, dark, and beige colored skin as well
  • Other than that I really love the way this bronzer looks and feels on my face and skin

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite bronzers to use on my face is Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronze. It has a very nice warm glow to it that helps add a pop of color to my cheekbones, forehead, and nose. The bronze is very light and airy and doesn’t feel heavy when you wear it because it is a powdered bronzer. The bronzer comes in a small square compact cosmetic case that I really like because it keeps the bronzer neat and it is easier to

toss into my handbag and travel with. The cost of the Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronze is around $3, which is exactly what I paid for mine at my local Rite Aid Drugstore.

The way I like to apply the Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronze is by taking my large cosmetic face brush and swirling it around in the soft powdered bronzer until I get some of it on my brush. After I sweep my cheekbones, nose, and forehead with it ...

• to help give them a warm glow that looks like I have been sunning all day in the sun. I love the warm color of this bronzer because it goes wonderfully with the color of my olive skin. I think it would also go wonderfully with tan, dark, and beige colored skin as well. It may look to dark and fake on really light, pale, and fair skin tones. I also liked this bronzer because I didn’t have any skin irritations or breakouts like I usually do
        with other cosmetic bronzers. I personally would recommend this affordable Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronze to anyone of my friends looking to give their skin and face a warm sunny glow without the sun.

The things I do not like about the Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronzzer Compact in Bali Bronze is the small brush that comes with the compact bronzer case, and the unnatural ingredients in the bronzer. Other than that I really love the way this bronzer looks and feels on my face and skin.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051117350731/k2311a0531/5.31.10