Oreo DQ Blizzard Cookies
2.0
  • There's definitely not anything that would make me instantly think of Dairy Queen

• by Review Vigilante

A couple days ago, my wife and I were at the store and, as is usually the case, she ended up visiting the junk food section. This time around, she picked up a package of Oreo DQ Blizzard Cookies, which by the description on the packaging, were supposed to imitate the taste you would

get if you were actually eating a frozen Blizzard dessert from Dairy Queen.

I have never had a Blizzard before.

So, I can’t tell you for certain if the cookies taste like one or not.

However, I honestly could not tell the difference between this variety of Oreos and any other variety.

They were ...

• good, don’t get me wrong.

And, I’ve eaten my fair share of them.

But, when I bite into them, I taste the chocolate and the cream.

I get that same taste with any other Oreo I have tried so I just do not see anything special about these.

There’s definitely not anything that would

make me instantly think of Dairy Queen.

If you can find this variety on sale, it is worth picking up a pack of them if you are in the mood for something sweet.

But, I would not suggest spending any more money on these than you would a regular Oreo cookie package because you would just be wasting your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731051117260731/k2311a0531/5.31.10