Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
3.8
  • I really did not experience with facial cleansers containing heavy smell but you least expect to have it
  • What I like is it does not cause dryness in the surface
  • The surface of your face is still dewy and if you are not comfortable with this kind of cleanser then I suggest you should not try this

• by becca5040

Water is not enough to get rid of dirt in your face. We often believe that water is the ideal facial wash because it gives you no side effects. We think that there are no harsh ingredients that can ruin your pH balance. But the truth is, it can only cleanse half of the dirt in your face. Try splashing your face with water and then rub your face using your fingers, you can still detect oil and when you wipe it with cotton balls, you can see dirt. This is why skin cleansers were created. The moment you loose grip in taking of your face, beware because zits and endless blemishes will surface leading to

unexplainable skin-related issues. But why not use soap? More often than not, soap has higher contents of moisture-stipping compounds which will leave your face dry and rough. Two important steps that you should not fail to do before retiring to bed, cleanse your face and follow it with a gentle toner. Neutrogena has an excellent addition to the ageless essentials collection.

Smell is such a small thing however what an impact it makes to an average user. I really did not experience with facial cleansers containing heavy smell but you least expect to have it. Neutrogena has always taken the drift through the unseen concept that theirs is almost fragrance-free. This brand is at par with Clinique when it comes to makeup. This facial cleanser has no strong odor. I tested it with my nose but there was no obvious smell at all. I love its pure, scent-free composition.

How does this facial differ from an ordinary soap? This contains pure and mild ingredients this limiting the moisture loss in your face. With this facial cleanser it has hydrators that enhances skin, supplying moisture plus nutrients. This has lower concentration of moisture-stripping chemicals. What I experienced with this cleanser was different. My face was not dry. I would say this is great because of its gentle formula. I closely observed the surface when the surface dries up. It was still soft and completely moisturized.

Unlike traditional facial ...

• Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Cream Cleanser
      cleansers, this cleanser is not the typical foamy facial wash. This is like a cream cleanser because it does not wash off the needed protectors of your skin. It acts like a cream cleanser. What I like is it does not cause dryness in the surface. This is more advantageous to me because it does not cause dryness right after you wash your face. In most cases, when you use a foamy facial wash, you can see that your skin is smooth but several seconds after, dryness occurs. I did not experience it with this facial cleanser.

The process is still the same, you have to moisten your face, massage it, then rinse. I always had doubts

about the efficacy when a facial cleanser is non-foamy because it later gives you less cleansing but Neutrogena did not.

This gives you comprehensive cleansing in your face. This takes away impurities and makeup even mascara. I do this test when I cleanse my face with a toner. If there are less impurities in the cotton ball, then the cleanser is effective.

The only thing that I can react with this cleanser is that it is not the typical cleanser that gives you a shine-free face after. The surface of your face is still dewy and if you are not comfortable with this kind of cleanser then I suggest you should not try this. This is because it is non foamy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051117100731/k2311a0531/5.31.10