L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am quite the girly girl so of course I love cosmetics
  • You can apply it to all of your face or only to problem areas, it blends easily
  • I bought this at my local drugstore and it cost me around eleven dollars
  • One thing I did not like about this base is that right away I found that it is necessary to apply a lot of it in order to cover your entire face with it
  • All things considered, I am not disappointed with my purchase

• by betsyraeduke

I am quite the girly girl so of course I love cosmetics. I am always trying different things in the cosmetics line. It seems that every time I pass by the make up aisle in the store, I am enticed to buy something. A couple days ago I purchased L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base.

This base, according to the package, is supposed to immediately give you great skin all day. This product applies smoothly to your skin and leaves it feeling silky soft to the touch. This base is claimed to leave your complexion looking perfect with a beautiful,

shine free finish.

This product claims to be good for any skin type and is dermatologist tested. It is really easy to apply, you just rub in it lightly. You can apply it to all of your face or only to problem areas, it blends easily. Also this base can be worn by itself or as a primer beneath makeup.

I love the jar this stuff comes in. It is a cute little jar which contains 0.5 fluid ounces of product. It is a dainty little glass jar with a black lid. It looks very nice sitting on my vanity. I bought this at my local drugstore and it cost me around eleven dollars.

The product itself is a very light pink in color. It has a very rich consistency and feels like a moisturizing lotion going on when you apply it. One thing I did not like about this base is that right away I found that it is necessary to apply a lot of it in order to cover your entire face with it. This product absorbs into your skin quickly so a dab of it does not spread very far. Therefore, considering the price, it is ...

• L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
      probably better to plan on using it only to help with problem areas rather than using it as a makeup primer on your entire face, but that’s just my opinion.

That said, this base really does make your skin feel smoother. After applying it I also noticed that my complexion looked better as promised as well. If you have uneven skin tone I would definitely recommend this product. My makeup went on smoothly over the top of this as well, I had no problems with it there. Aside from the fact that it cost eleven dollars for a tiny jar

coupled with the fact that you need to use a lot of product if you wish to use it all over your face, I really like this base. All things considered, I am not disappointed with my purchase.

In conclusion, L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is a really nice product. It will smooth your skin and even out your complexion just as it claims. It feels good going on and you can see a noticeable improvement after applying it. I am happy with my purchase and I will most likely buy this again sometime. It is good, I recommend it.

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051117070731/k2311a0531/5.31.10