Riverside County Office of Education
3939 Thirteenth Street, Riverside, CA 92501 Phone: (951) 826-6530
  • The Riverside County Office of Education is a place where you can get your education at a low cost and help with headstart/preschool for your child
  • I think the Riverside County Office of Education is great business and they are helping so many people farther their education
  • Another thing I like is the headstart program for three and four year olds
  • I highly recommend you check them out or an Office of Education Department near you

• by Micole

The Riverside County Office of Education is a place where you can get your education at a low cost and help with headstart/preschool for your child. I registered for their Regional Occupational Program or ROP for short in the Acute Care class.

Most of their classes or about four months long and they have so many classes to choose from.

At the time I signed up which was

a few years ago the registration fee was only $20 but I did some research and depending on the class it can be from $100 to about $2000.

Bottom line is they are really great and to me its better than going to these other colleges when you can pay less and only have an four month class.

At the end you get a certificate of completion, internship,

• and valuable skills to use so you can be on your way to having a great career.

The sign up process doesn’t take long at all.

I think the Riverside County Office of Education is great business and they are helping so many people farther their education.

I am glad I took my acute care class and learned a lot from it, especially at my intern at the

Moreno Valley Community Hospital.

Another thing I like is the headstart program for three and four year olds.

You can sign your child up and they can be going to school for free.

They site is clean and well respected by everyone and I am going to sign up for another class in the near future.

I highly recommend you check them out or an Office of Education Department near you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5031051117040731/k2311a0531/5.31.10