blogadvance.com  » Web sites  »
  • I made use of blogadvance service because I wanted to bring more traffic to my blogs, Erekamka Na Adonai and My Gift of poetry and this was a manual surf blog exchange program that would direct some traffic to my blogs, if I also spent some time to surf through some of the blogs in their midst

• by chongjasmine
      I made use of blogadvance service because I wanted to bring more traffic to my blogs, Erekamka Na Adonai and My Gift of poetry and this was a manual surf blog exchange program that would direct some traffic to my blogs, if I also spent some time to surf through some of the blogs in their midst.

Blog Advance was a good site if you wanted to have more traffic for your blog.

They offered you an impressive blog impression ration of 1:1, that would be doubled during weekend surfing.

For every 1 blog you surfed through in their blog exchange program, you would get your blog displayed one time to another surfer.

It ...

• was a good way to bring people to my blog, but I wondered if the people that they brough to my blog was really interested in reading my blog, or if they were like me, surfing through the blog just to earn credits for their own blogs.

Blog Advance did bring many visitors to my blogs, but

many of these visitors only visited my blogs for one time and never bothered to come back, again.

This was a good place to bring traffic to your newly found blogs, but be warned, though, that the traffic that was brought to your blogs, would not be there to stay.

Try the service.

You might like it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201512111701231/k2311a1215/12.15.06