Texas Instruments TI-30XA Scientific Calculator  » Electronics  »
  • Overall, I think this is a good product for what I paid for it
  • I would recommend this to anyone who needs a decent scientific calculator for any reason, it will get done what you want it to get done

• by GID

I just recently bought this calculator for a chemistry course about a year ago, and it has been incredibly easy to use. I bought it because of a few reasons. One, the price was perfect, it being on discount for half off the original eighteen dollars. Paying nine dollars for a twenty dollar product can never

go wrong. Second, it was the same calculator my teacher was utilizing, so it made the key-strokes easier to learn and guaranteed that our figures would match up perfectly.

The guide that came with this particular model of Texas Instruments calculators was not very helpful. It seemed to be a condensed version, meaning it did not go into much detail about the functions or keystrokes. I looked online and found a few privately written guides for using it, and these helped me out the most.

I am not too sure about the battery life of this calculator. There does not seem to be any way to access batteries, and seeing as how it ...

• Texas Instruments TI-30XA Scientific Calculator
      works in the dark under a dim flashlight, it can’t be completely solar powered. I guess I will figure this part out if and when the unit goes down, since I couldn’t find any information online when I originally bought the calculator.

Overall, I think this is a good product for what I paid for it. It

did its job in the end, having gotten me through my school courses, and once I figured out the use and key strokes, it was simple and incredibly easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a decent scientific calculator for any reason, it will get done what you want it to get done.

Texas Instruments TI-30XA Scientific Calculator

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1631051116900731/k2311a0531/5.31.10