Cebu Pacific Airlines  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • However, it's only the fare that I like with this airline
  • I don't like the sound of it's engine, and sometimes the pilot is not that good that landing becomes rough

• by Alex_29

I’m far from home, so I always check online promos of airlines so that I can be able to go home to my family as often as possible. Cebu Pacific is one of the airlines that offer promos. I’d always choose Cebu Pacific because of the fare.

However, it’s only the fare that I like with this airline. I don’t like the sound of

it’s engine, and sometimes the pilot is not that good that landing becomes rough.

There was even a time when somebody surprisingly shouted when the plane landed. I haven’t been to their lavatory, so I have nothing to say about it.

I’m just hoping that it’s nice and clean. The staff( stewards & stewardess) sometimes, does not look pleasing.

I personally don’t like their ...

• uniforms, and some of them are untidy. Locally, the planes are quite small.

I often get stressed putting my bag/s on the compartment while being pressed in a crowded aisle. The distance between seats are an inconvenience.

It does not give the passengers enough space to stretch those tired legs and it’s disturbing when somebody near the window seat would like to go somewhere.

The space is only good for short and small people.

It also does not offer any free snacks to the passengers. If you’re hungry and would like to buy food, then you’ll see that everything is expensive.

I’m not happy with Cebu Pacific Airlines. I only choose it for the promo prices that it offer and the thought that I’ll be able to see my family.

Cebu Pacific Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4030051116790331/k2311a0530/5.30.10