Anlene Milk Powder  » Food  »
  • Anlene Milk is an Anchor product as far as I know
  • It proves to be very beneficial and I highly recommend it

• by clickmarbin

Anlene Milk is a nutritious milk for everybody. It is created to prevent you from having osteoporosis, an illness that make our bones weaken. Preventive measures are always better than cure that is why I tried drinking Anlene Milk.

Anlene Milk is an Anchor product as far as I know. And compare to

the Anchor label, Anlene Milk appear to taste different from the other milk that I tried. The milk taste is there but as you drink it daily, you will taste something similar to the flavor of medicine. So what I am doing is, I often mix some chocolate powder to make it ...

• more appealing to my taste.

The regular box of Anlene is also pricey compare to other label of milk with similar benefits. But because I already get use to drink this milk,I stick with it.

Regardless of the taste and the price, Anlene proved to me that it is indeed a big help.

Before I often have pains in some of my bones but not anymore when I tried drinking Anlene for almost three months. My bones turn stronger and healthier. Indeed, the benefits of this milk are real and not just a hype. It proves to be very beneficial and I highly recommend it.

Anlene Milk Powder
    Vijaya says :

I would like to give a feedback that laterly the flavour is not nice at all.

If am not mistaken it taste like vanilla flavour which terrible to drink.

Before the taste truely like fresh milk if we mix with other drinks like Milo, Nescafe or etc it really taste delicious.

What happen? why change the flavour to vanilla.I just purchase a big packet of Anlene Milk powder yesterday now i really feel regret.

If it’s continue with this taste, am sorry to says we need to change to other product.

Please change to original taste.

Kristy chong says :

I bought Anlene milk powder just because I loved previously how it taste like, it tasted really good on its own, works with a teaspoon of Milo powder really well too. But now it’s changed and has a strong vanilla taste Why change?
    Im disappointed and will opt for other brands of milk powder too if Anlene is not going back to the old flavour.

Ruwan says :

4 teaspoons of Anlene
    1 teaspoon Nescafe classic coffee

-19
    Stephenie says :

I don`t like to drink milk very much so I would like to ask, does eating two spoons of Alene milk powder, eating n chewing it I mean, give u the same effects of drinking it?

Galega says :

No, it won’t give you same effect. In fact, if you do this repeatedly for prolong duration, you may have to suffer from some stomach issues, like worms in intestine. The absorption will also not be optimum, hence your body will not get the amount of nutrients contained in Anlene Milk Powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730051116770331/k2311a0530/5.30.10