The Titanic (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • This was a good movie that I love very much to watch when it first came out

• by chongjasmine
      This was a good movie that I love very much to watch when it first came out. I love the storyline between the two lovers, a poor American guy and his rich girlfriend, and how even though they only met for a short time in the ship, their love story was deep and moving. Titanic was a memorial movie for me, I had many scenes which I loved occuring in the movie. I was moved to tears when the main male character

in the movie died, and the woman was left to be alone in the end of the story.

Titanic was a movie that reminded me that men, no matter, how great our achievements could be, ought not to be proud, because we could never produce a ship that God could never sink. The sinking of Titanic in this movie could have been prevented if her maker was more humble, and if the people in the ship took more safety precautions and included ...

• more lifeboats on the ship itself.

The deaths of many third class passengers in this show reflected deeply the unfair treatments society had towards people of different social status. People of a higher status was treated in a better manner than those with a lower status, even in times of crisis like the sinking of the Titanic.

The value of life of a human being ought not to be measured by what he or she owned, had or could do. Everyone, whether a

poor man or a rich man, ought to have a equal chance at life.

Titanic was an interesting movie. On the surface, it appeared to be a love story between two passengers on board the ship, but in reality, it contained many themes that were larger than just the theme of a love relationship between a poor guy and a rich lady.

What I saw in Titanic, I still saw today in the world around me, that difference in treatment towards the poor and the rich.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512111671231/k2311a1215/12.15.06