Prescriptives Deluxe Eye Pencil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this since many times I get the item home, open it and find out that the color the sticker showed is not exactly what the color of the product is
  • I will definitely purchase this product again as I am very pleased with it

• by luv2rite

I recently purchased a Prescriptives Deluxe Eye Pencil in the color of teal from Walgreens Drug Store. I was specifically looking for an eye pencil that would go on smoothly without having to do anything to the pencil such as warming it or having to sharpen it.

With so many of the eye

pencils, they do not apply as easily as they should.

They seem to require something to be done to them in order to get them started.

This is rough on a very sensitive part of the eye, the eyelid near the lashes.

I was very pleased with this eye pencil as the product ...

• is creamy and easily applies to the skin.

The color is deep and rich.

It is also the exact same color as the sticker shows on the pencil.

what the color of the product is.

This was a perfect match.

I also liked that at the other end of the pencil is a small attached sponge in order to blend or to lighten the liner if you so chose.

I will definitely purchase this product again as I am very pleased with it.

Prescriptives Deluxe Eye Pencil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130051116540331/k2311a0530/5.30.10