Greyhound Bus Lines Service  » General services  »
0.5
211 East Buckeye Road Phoenix, Arizona
  • I have never taken a bus to travel anywhere before until I decided to do so a few months ago
  • I called the Phoenix, Arizona terminal to purchase my tickets over the phone however had such a problem with understanding the representative, that I drove to the terminal to try and purchase them in person
  • I thought I could better understand if I was face-to-face with a representative

• by luv2rite

I have never taken a bus to travel anywhere before until I decided to do so a few months ago. I called the Phoenix, Arizona terminal to purchase my tickets over the phone however had such a problem with understanding the representative, that I drove to the terminal to try and purchase them in person.

I thought I could better understand if I was face-to-face

with a representative.

I was truly appalled with how dirty this terminal was.

The floors had not been cleaned in days as there was spilled soda on them, gum stuck to them and the trash cans were over-flowing with trash.

There were a lot of homeless people also hanging out in front of the terminal that actually made it difficult to get inside the door.

...

• There were also more homeless people laying on the benches inside the terminal.

A few security people were trying to ask them to leave but they did not leave and the security guards were not following through with their requests.

It was just a mess.

I decided to look at the buses that were waiting in the terminal before purchasing the tickets.

I was not

very pleased with the condition of the buses either.

They were just as filthy if not worse.

The whole atmosphere and environment was not a pleasant one.

I could not help but wonder how safe the buses would be and what kind of trip I would have.

I made the decision not to purchase the tickets and have chosen a different mode of transportation for my trip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2530051116510231/k2311a0530/5.30.10