Kirkland Vitamin E 200 I.U. - 90 Capsules  » Health  »
0.5
  • I purchased a bottle of 90 capsules and was pleased with the reasonable cost of $7.99
  • I don't usually care for this since I like to see what I am buying
  • I have to say I was not impressed and I did end up tossing them out after opening the bottle

• by luv2rite

I have never tried any of the Kirkland brand vitamins until I purchased a bottle of their Vitamin E 200 I. U.

last month.

99.

I could not see the vitamins through the bottle since the bottle is colored

and the label covers most of it.

I don’t usually care for this since I like to see what I am buying.

I especially like to see what size the capsules are before purchasing a vitamin.

But I decided to give them a try.

I have to say I was not impressed and ...

• I did end up tossing them out after opening the bottle.

The oil substance inside the clear capsules looked as if it were rancid.

I have read past articles and know enough about vitamin E to know it is possible for it to become rancid if the product is old or if the

ingredients are of poor quality.

I did check the expiration date on the bottle and it did not expire until November of 2010.

I came to the conclusion that the ingredients were of poor quality and this is likely why it was so inexpensive.

It is true many times that you get what you pay for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430051116500231/k2311a0530/5.30.10