The gospel of John (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • Many people said that this movie is boring and that those who think that the movie is very interesting must be lying for the sake of religious reason
  • The gospel of John, the poison to many people, was a very delicious meal for me
  • Have a go at watching it and maybe you will agree with me and share the same viewpoints

• by chongjasmine
      Many people said that this movie is boring and that those who think that the movie is very interesting must be lying for the sake of religious reason. Well, as the saying goes, one man’s meat is another poison, and therefore, one man’s poison can also be to the other person, the most beautiful dish in the world.

The gospel of John might be boring to these people, but it was especially interesting for me.

I loved the show a

lot, so much that I even went to buy a VCD version of the show to keep for future references.

The scene that moved me most in the show was the part where Jesus, in His anger at how the temple of God had been reduced to a mere marketplace by many people, flew into a tantrum, and began to chase away the money changers and the people who were buying and selling in the temple of God.

To Jesus,

• the temple of God was so sacred that it was a place that was exclusively set apart by God to be a house of prayer.

That scene moved me deeply.

I had read about the scene many times in the bible, but it had never impacted me in the same manner in which the scene did, when I watched it happen in the gospel of John.

Through the movie, I traveled through time back to the days of Jesus and

was able to see once again His anger and how he truly felt about people who made use of religion to be a tool for profit rather than as a place to seek God.

The gospel of John, the poison to many people, was a very delicious meal for me.

I love the movie a lot.

I enjoy every moment of watching it.

Have a go at watching it and maybe you will agree with me and share the same viewpoints.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512111651231/k2311a1215/12.15.06