A & W Rootbeer  » Food  »
  • There is something special about the way they process the soda and/or the ingredients they use that makes it so very different from the others as well as the best there is

• by luv2rite

I love root beer! It is the only kind of soda I drink. I actually have only drank root beer for the last 10 years.

Believe me, I have tried almost every brand of root beer there is and I always determine that A&W is simply the very best brand of root

beer there is.

I go crazy when I see a fast food place offering A&W root beer.

There are not too many of these places around today, however every once in a while I find one.

I do no think I have ever had a can or bottle of A&W root beer ...

• that did not taste its absolute very best.

There is always just the right amount of carbonation in each can and each bottle.

The root beer flavor is just perfect.

It is not too strong nor is it too weak.

It is perfect! No one has been able to match A&W and

I do not think anyone ever will.

Try a root beer float made with A&W root beer.

Wow! There is nothing like it! There is something special about the way they process the soda and/or the ingredients they use that makes it so very different from the others as well as the best there is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730051116450231/k2311a0530/5.30.10