Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System  » Housewares  »
  • I actually can say that out of all the vacuum cleaners I’ve had in my lifetime, I definitely have liked this a lot more
  • There are major reasons why I like this vacuum cleaner and for that, I think every one should try out the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System
  • I can’t talk about the price this go because my husband bought it and wouldn’t tell me how much it cost
  • I think that that was part number two I liked the most
  • Would I recommend the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System to anyone else

• by crystalowy

My family and I had an argument about this but my husband bought me a vacuum cleaner for mothers day. Ok here is the argument. They all wondered why he bought me a vacuum cleaner for Mothers day. I tried to explain to them that I asked for one but they felt like he had some under minded crazy reason for why he bought it. I personally didn’t see anything wrong with him buying me a vacuum cleaner because it was something that I asked for. Now if he had bought it for me and I hadn’t asked for it then I could understand that. But he gave me something that I asked for. Not only did he give me something that I asked for, he gave me a Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System. Now I didn’t tell him what type of vacuum cleaner I wanted, I just told him I wanted one. This was what he choose and that is what I

excepted.

I actually can say that out of all the vacuum cleaners I’ve had in my lifetime, I definitely have liked this a lot more. There are major reasons why I like this vacuum cleaner and for that, I think every one should try out the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System. Everything about the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System is perfect. The way it sits up, the way it sounds and the way it performs.

The thing that I most like about the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System is of course how it performs. I can’t talk about the price this go because my husband bought it and wouldn’t tell me how much it cost. But I will say that when I first turned it on, it sounded perfect. I mean it was beautiful. It wasn’t loud and it wasn’t irritating. A lot of the vacuum cleaners that I’ve had in the past, have been horrible, loud and ...

• just terrible.

Another thing that I liked about the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System Is that it was lighter than most vacuum cleaners as well. I think that that was part number two I liked the most. Like that I Can carry this thing up and down my stairs with ease. See I enjoy things that make my life easier.

Another thing that I like about the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System is that it sits upright which is a great thing There is no problems in latching the vacuum to sit up right in any aspect. The cord isn’t as long as I thought it was going to be and that is a issue. I have a huge upstairs and so I have to unplug and move as I go through out the room. Talk about a hassle.

IF I didn’t talk about how it vacuumed up then let me tell you that the suction on this bad boy

is great. I love the way it vacuum. I never have to vacuum over the same spot which is wonderful. That cuts my time and that’s what I need a vacuum cleaner to do.

Another thing that liked about the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System is that it was bagless, I don’t have to buy bags which makes life cheaper and I don’t have to worry about trying to find the right ones. The container is easy to empty and that is a good thing as well.

Would I recommend the Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with Inteli-Clean System to anyone else? Yes I would, it’s a great vacuum and it does exactly what it s suppose to do. It’s light weight and easy to put together out the box. A few screws and your done and ready to go. I’m sure it’s affordable if my husband bought it, so check it out. Every house should at least have one of these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330051116250231/k2311a0530/5.30.10