Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • It took me a long time before I decided to actually buy the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large
  • And to me, that’s the best way to do it
  • So what happened when I bought the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large
  • Now my husband claims that they work for him, I think he has lost his mind to be honest
  • That’s another thing that I had a problem with

• by crystalowy

It took me a long time before I decided to actually buy the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large. My mother was telling me about these for a long time now. The thing that made me not want to get them was because I had be so used to actually sweeping and mopping my home the old fashion way. And to me, that’s the best way to do it. I mean why would you want to spend tons of money on something that isn’t going to last long I’ve had my broom for well over a year and I haven’t had any issues. Think that it’s the best thing going for my home. The only thing that made me go get the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large was because I

let my sister borrow my broom and I needed something to sweep my house with.

So what happened when I bought the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large? A lot of things happened when I bought the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large. One of the things that I didn’t like was that they were expensive. I mean really I can buy a freaking broom for a dollar at the dollar store. So for me to actually go and buy something for $10 a pack is ridiculous. But of course, I fell for the purchase while begin with my mother. Believe me, that will never happen again. Will say that the thing I did like about the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large was the box. It was very colorful and nicely put together but that is about it. That’s all the positive things I can say about Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large.

What else did not like about the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large was the fact that they didn’t get the job done to me. Mean I would have rathered swept up my floor with a vacuum cleaner. I can only use the cloths a couple of times before they become null and void. Now my husband claims that they work for him, I think he has lost his mind to be honest. I don’t know what he is seeing but I know dog on well that these things don’t work well at all.

The only thing that I Will say that I like about the Swiffer , Dry ...

• Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large
      Sweeping Cloths, X-Large is that they were thick and even though they didn’t work all that well on my floors, they actually worked well on cleaning my table top. Dusting is majorly easy with these things, don’t even attach them to the sweeper. They are more convenient as wipers.

I tried them in the bathroom and I will say that they worked a lot better than they worked in the kitchen,. I’m not sure if it was because of the types of floors they were. Because my floors are hardwood and tile. And in my bathroom the tiles seems to work better with the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large.

So what can I say about the Swiffer , Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large, they are very hard to find as well. That’s

another thing that I had a problem with. I wasn’t in the mood to go to store from store to try find these things. And to my surprise most of the stores don’t even carry them, so I have to travel all over the country before I can find them. I don’t have time to go through all of that.

So how do I Really feel about this? Well I would tell my friends to go check them out or spend their money on them. It’s really waste of money in my eyes. You would be better off buying a broom that will last long enough. I’m not interested in throwing my money away on a stupid invention. I’m not the lazy type of cleaner, so I can deal with having my broom around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330051116240231/k2311a0530/5.30.10