Lancome Maquicake SPF 30  » Cosmetics  »
  • Personally, this is one the best two-way cakes that I have used, though the price might be on the higher end side
  • I love the way Lancome Maquicake just covers all the large pores and the scars, and make your skin look flawless

• by bittersweet
      So imagine this ladies, what if I told you a two-way cake could cover the pores and scars left behind by the terrible acne that happened during your acne years? Fret not! I was in the same shoes as many ladies out there, until I tried Lancome Macquicake SPF 30, which should be available in your local Lancome stores. Personally,

this is one the best two-way cakes that I have used, though the price might be on the higher end side.

But with that price you pay, you are surely going to get the effect that you desire.

It’s a small amount to pay for beauty, at least for me.

It’s so hard to find a foundation that suits your ...

• skin.

Lancome Maquicake slides on my skin with a satin feel, and it’s really very smooth, and not clogging to your pores, so don’t worry about having a out break later.

It does not oxidize terribly on my skin, and I have very oily skin, which is great.

It kept my blusher in the exact shade on my blusher pan

as well, and it has very good staying power, even splashing on water couldn’t stop it.

The application is really simple as well, and the coverage is really good as well.

I love the way Lancome Maquicake just covers all the large pores and the scars, and make your skin look flawless.

Isn’t it every girl’s dream? It is mine, at least.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311412111611031/k2311a1214/12.14.06