JVC NX-PN10 Ipod Speaker  » Electronics  »
  • It is quite big for me if I have judge it and basing on my previous experience with other Ipod speakers wherein I even to manage to have a speaker having 5-inch for its width and height, this one is something big in terms of size
  • However, if portability is an issue, I don't have problem with it
  • I like how the sides are encased in shiny finish to prevent scratches
  • Another feature that impressed me is the it offers double dock
  • I think this Ipod speaker from JVC is an excellent choice for Ipod users who is always wants durable partners for music listening

• by Herrera212

It was really uncomfortable at first when you just use earphones when listening to Ipod. Then came out Ipod speakers. Thankfully, these were created to subside the damage that can eventually lead to your ears. Sometimes, prolonged Ipod use can be damaging to your ear drums.

I bought an Ipod speaker from JVC. I really wanted to try JVC in terms of Ipod Speakers.

This speaker has an elongated or rectangular shape as opposed to the common compact square-like configuration. It is quite big for me if I have judge it and basing on my previous experience with other Ipod speakers wherein I even to manage to have a speaker having 5-inch for its width and height, this one is something big in terms of size. However, if portability is an issue, I don’t have problem with it. It is

handy, easy to carry and like any other Ipod speaker, you can have it or carry it anywhere.

Another thing, the external appearance is impressive. I like how the sides are encased in shiny finish to prevent scratches. The speakers are enclosed in black chrome casing. The interface gives you ease of use. This is something not really difficult to use because it only has few controls and well labeled too. The display is powered by blue LED illuminator giving you the hippest trend and style especially if you are playing music to accompany you in your drinking spree or ordinary get-togethers. I like the appearance all in all because this sets up the trend and lives to all our expectation that an Ipod speaker must be “modern” and “good looking” and nothing else. If you equate this kind of portable device as ...

• to which demographic normally purchases it, mostly teens, yuppies and some young at heart who wants the ideal modern portable speaker as an added support to their music enthusiasm. Thus maintaining hip and modern exteriors is a must in every Ipod speaker. This one is extremely good looking for me.

Another feature that impressed me is the it offers double dock. This explains the size why it is bigger than most Ipod speakers. I like it because given the size, it added an additional purpose and not just big because of nothing. The double dock allows simultaneous charging. Convenient for those who have several Ipods. This also works with iPhone 3G. Same concept that it can charge your iPhone.

This has motion sensor for turning it on. The idea for me is brilliant and even when you are using it. However, you

need to be very close to the device to make it responsive. This feature was not so impressive for me because at times it is not responsive yet being too close already to the power button. I would have preferred a touch screen panel for its control should they have this kind of idea. It would have been an added bonus to its feature.

The sound of this speaker is very good. When you increase the volume, the sound maintains a good quality and the crispness of the voice quality is amazing. This is the true test of a speaker.

With 10W for its power, it also has FM radio, a timer and clock. I think this Ipod speaker from JVC is an excellent choice for Ipod users who is always wants durable partners for music listening. It has practical features, modern exteriors and dual dock.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630051116090231/k2311a0530/5.30.10