Nike Men’s Lightweight Training Glove  » Clothes  »
  • Whenever I am using dumbbells and barbells, I noticed that my hands are starting to get rough
  • I decided to check some training gloves and I decided to buy Nike because this is where I normally buy my workout gears
  • This kind is gentle yet the suede composition is convenient to use
  • I like how they really understand the need of a person when he is lifting weights

• by Herrera212

It is important to wear protective gear when you are weight lifting. This allows you shield from possible injury or developing hard-edge skin surface. When I work out, I just don’t engage in basic cardio exercise because I want to firm and tone my muscles. We all know that if we want to achieve this, we need a good muscle enhancing routine plus high-protein supplement and diet. Whenever I am using dumbbells and barbells, I noticed that my hands are starting to get rough. I decided to check some training gloves and I decided to buy Nike because this is where I normally buy my workout gears.

This training glove has good and bad points.

I really like the kind of the material used. The front

part is a one-piece knit and the back part is suede leather. Functionally, this is a great combination of materials. I have to comment that the one-piece knit was helpful in giving you lightweight material on the top part. It would be very difficult to have a hard kind of material for front and back part. You would have difficulty in wearing it. Secondly, the suede leather was a good choice because it is a dry type of material yet not heavy on the skin. It also gave me a good grip because of the suede leather material. This kind is gentle yet the suede composition is convenient to use. The two kind of material is convenient and gives you the function that you need.

This ...

• is also dry fit material which wicks away sweat. I like how they really understand the need of a person when he is lifting weights. The kind of material which answers sweaty palms was put into consideration giving you this anti-weat material for more ease when you are shaping your body.

This training glove also has a back-of-hand seam and palm padding which is designed to reduced callousing and pressure points. It really help me in getting a calloused-free hands because this really gave me protection.

Though this have good points, I really have to whine about its quality. This training glove claimed that that it is machine washable. When a garment or a sporting good claims that it is machine washable, it does not

literally mean you can use the washing machine when you clean it but rather, the quality should be capable of machine wash. We all know how washing is done inside a machine. I never used the washing machine when I clean this but it gets worn out easily. For one, the stitches tend to loosen after three months of use and the thumb part ripped off. It started with a very tiny hole and then the suede material slit easily, eventually cutting off that portion.

This may be a made up of good material and bears a name which is synonymous to authority in sporting wear but this does not mean that it affords quality as well. I regret to know that Nike has its flaws.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5530051116080231/k2311a0530/5.30.10