Mang Inasal fast food restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1.0
1st Flr. Eton Centris EDSA cor Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • We have been to many Mang Inasal branches, even the one in Bacolod and I haven't been disappointed at the service and the food, well, until now
  • Well I have worked for a service oriented company for many years and I know that if you work for any service oriented company, good customer service is always a main criteria in judging a store for customer satisfaction, in this regard I can definitely say that the Mang Inasal at Eton Centris Mall completely missed the mark

• by Avaya Avataya

Mang Inasal was a favorite fast food restaurant of my hubby. He hails from Bacolod where Chicken Inasal (a variant of Chicken BBQ) is a delicacy. And whenever there’s a craving for chicken Mang Inasal was the place we usually go since as I’ve mentioned chicken inasal was a favorite food and the rice all you can favor/promo was an added bonus.

We have been to many Mang Inasal branches, even the one in Bacolod and I haven’t been disappointed at the service and the food, well, until now. The Mang Inasal store at Eton Centris was a very big disappointment for me and my hubby.

First and foremost the service was slow, granted it was lunch time but the place wasn’t all that packed for us to wait for 15 minutes for our food. And if my husband didn’t go to

the cashier to ask about our order and threatened to cancel our order it might have taken longer for our food to be delivered.

The place as hot as well, there was no air conditioning or if there was I certainly didn’t feel it.

I usually order the chicken, the breast part for me and my husband the legs, but this time I didn’t order chicken since my allergies were acting up and I can’t eat chicken. I wanted liempo, but it wasn’t available so I had to settle for the Pork BBQ and my husband though he wanted the legs opted for the breast since the cashier said that the legs will take longer to cook/prepare or whatever, the cashier said that breast will take 5 mins and legs 15 minutes. So in order for us to eat ASAP my husband just ...

• ordered the breast part which was suppose to take 5 minutes only. I can only imagine if he ordered the leg part, how long we would have waited since we waited more than 15 minutes for the breast part which was supposed to take only 5 minutes.

Anyways, the food was really just subpar at this Mang Inasal branch, the Pork BBQ was rubbery and I really wasn’t able to eat all of my food with the rice all you can I usually eat 2 cups, but in this branch I was barely able to finish my first cup. Another thing is that, in every Mang Inasal branch we ever visited, a bowl or cup of soup was always provided with the meal, we weren’t provided with soup in this store. My husband asked one of the service crew, if he the soup

was free and if he can get one. The crew said it was free and he came back in a little while bearing a bowl of soup. Just one! He didn’t even bother to give me some soup, was it because I didn’t ask to have one too??? Perhaps, I don’t really know.

Well I have worked for a service oriented company for many years and I know that if you work for any service oriented company, good customer service is always a main criteria in judging a store for customer satisfaction, in this regard I can definitely say that the Mang Inasal at Eton Centris Mall completely missed the mark. I just hope that Mang Inasal will learn to train all their people in the proper execution, shall I say, of customer service since I can definitely say that Mang Inasal just lost a customer in me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 730051115990231/k2311a0530/5.30.10