Nature’s Bounty Vitamins for the Hair supplements  » Health  »
  • Now, I did end up taking this product for four more months, for a total of six months, and I never noticed an increase in hair growth (and I have to admit that was a secret desire of mine), but what hair I had was definitely healthier, and the hair loss was almost at a standstill

• by Anasuya

I’ve always thought that I had really healthy hair. In fact, any time I visited a salon, they always complimented me on how healthy and shiny and natural my hair was. But, as I got older and went through a period of rapidly losing, gaining and losing weight, I started to notice a weakening in my hair.

Not only was I losing hair, but it was just plain week and brittle, and seemed to be breaking off at the drop of a hat. I didn’t even know losing weight rapidly (and then gaining it and then losing it again) could damage or weaken the hair follicles, but that’s what all my reseach was telling me, and even my doctor concurred.

Short of heading to a hair restoration doctor and spending a thousand dollars for treatments, I was stuck trying to find my own solutions, which is why I purchased the Nature’s

Bounty Vitamins for Hair supplements. They were only $7 for 65 tablets and you only needed to take one tablet a day with a meal, so I was hoping that by the end of a two month period I’d be seeing some improvements, and even if the improvements weren’t dramatic, it was only a $7 investment to begin with, and I wouldn’t have minded purchasing a second bottle and continuing on to see if the improvements got more noticeable with time.

Luckily, I didn’t have to wait that long to see a good improvement. Whereas before, my hair was very brittle at the ends, and a little frizzy, but then oily at the roots, and flat as a pancake, I was starting to see a little life in it by the fourth week.

Granted, hair grows at a very slow pace, but I was actually noticing that my hair wasn’t as ...

• oily as it normally was, since oil is typically produced at the roots and thats where this supplement goes to work. I got a hair cut shortly before purchasing this product, so my dead and split ends were already taken care of.

Normally they would start recurring within a matter of two weeks, but I never really saw the same amount of frizz happening at the ends of my hair again while I was taking these supplements and it seemed to have more body. Now, I did end up taking this product for four more months, for a total of six months, and I never noticed an increase in hair growth (and I have to admit that was a secret desire of mine), but what hair I had was definitely healthier, and the hair loss was almost at a standstill.

I may not have grown more hair back, but at least

I wasn’t losing any more and the hair I had finally looked and felt as healthy as it did in my youth. Eventually, I’ll have hair treatments done to stimulate hair growth, but until then, I’ll happily continue taking this product to assure that my hair stays healthy.

For an average of $3. 50 a month, it’s definitely affordable and there’s no reason everyone can’t afford to give it a shot.

It’s only one pill a day and that’s easy enough to remember to take, and I saw results before half the bottle was gone. You can’t really argue with that kind of testimony, as far as I’m concerned.

Nature’s Bounty has a ton of great supplements, and this is just another one of their products I will gladly continue to purchase. I’ve never encountered any negative side-effects from it, even during that initial two month period, and only always saw great (and surprisingly fast) results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430051115820131/k2311a0530/5.30.10