Zig Painty Paint Markers  » Other  »
  • I paid my cousin who's good in art making to customize my shoes and expectedly, he made a perfect job
  • So I found Zig Painty Paint Markers so useful, when I saw my mini office at home look pale in white, I also used Zig to make it colourful

• by clickmarbin

I saw from the internet that it is possible to personalize Van’s shoe using paint markers and stuff. And I tried, I have this Zig Painty Paint Markers at home bought for me by my Aunt in the U.S. This paint markers is awesome because you can use this in all kinds

of surfaces; glass, metals,ceramic, wood, and more. According to its packaging ; the product is an oil based paint markers, permanent, waterproof and opaque.

I paid my cousin who’s good in art making to customize my shoes and expectedly, he made a perfect job. Using the Zig Paint, he made my Vans looks new and appealing. So I found Zig Painty Paint Markers so useful, when I saw my mini office at home look pale in white, I also used Zig to make it colourful. Animated characters in the wall look fantastic, with the colors of this paint markers, creating cartoon drawings is really possible.

• Zig Painty Paint Markers
      When I saw some dullness in my room’s windows and surfaces as well, I tried to change the mood by creating designs using the Zig Marker with the help of my talented cousin. Wow! this paint markers work wonders as it made my room look awesome in a graffiti inspired designed.

Ultimately, Zig

Painty Paint Markers is really a quality product. It is long lasting, and is very versatile. However, it seems not available in the Philippines, so when it got emptied I still need to contact my Aunt in the U.S to buy it for me. I hope that this can be available in local shops as well.

Zig Painty Paint Markers
Kyrie Patina says :

These worked very nicely to turn cleaned up bored celebrity artistic expression into a lovely modern wall mural. It was cut out of the wall and sold.

First, paint over the areas that add too much clutter with black or white primer type paint, then a layer of semi-gloss, luster or enamel paint. Then, use the Zig paint markers, to slowly enhance the work.

quick note by anonymous :

It is very helpful for all kinds and all age grouped persons for great painting and writing

Jus says :

re : So I found Zig Painty Paint Markers so useful, when I saw my mini office at home look pale in white, I also used Zig to make it colourful
Dope

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230051115800131/k2311a0530/5.30.10