Mr. Clean Magic Eraser  » Housewares  »
  • It is so simple and easy to use and imminitely reusable, it is the greatest thing to hit cleaning since I don't know what

• by Jason Jackson
      Why didn’t they invent this years ago? It is so simple and easy to use and imminitely reusable, it is the greatest thing to hit cleaning since I don’t know what. And I hate to clean. But

the Mr.

Clean Magic Eraser works exactly like it promises to in the commercial. I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to this, but I thought, ok, I’ll give it a shot.

They had one on sale at the checkout for 99 cents and I picked it up. And then I took it home and used it.

I tried it to clean everything: filthy ashtrays, the sink, the toilet, the tub, marks on the floor, grease ...

• Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
      soapscum, stuff I don’t even know what it was. It was quick.

It was easy. It was painless.

And its still good. They are disposables (they don’t last forever) but they last a whole lot

longer than I would have thought.

It is rare that I find a cleaning product that works exactly as promised and even exceeds my expectations, but the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has done so.

I recommend it to everyone.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531412111581031/k2311a1214/12.14.06