AgroLabs Superberry Upgrade with Resveratrol Liquid Dietary Supplement  » Health  »
  • AFter the month was up, I didn't notice much of a change in my hair or nails, but my skin definitely seemed to clear up
  • I didn't notice any weight loss or other benefits, and I never experienced any negative side-effects, but I did only take it for the one month because I couldn't find it in stores again and could only order it online which I was trying to avoid if I could

• by Anasuya

A couple years ago, I tried a couple resveratrol supplements after reading several articles on the benefits of this nutrient. It’s basically nothing more than grape skins, though wine and eating grapes directly really don’t give you all that much of the benefits unless you’re drinking a WHOLE lotta wine or eating a whole lotta grapes. When you find a supplement it’s usually a highly concentrated version, so you get the biggest bang for your buck, essentially, but some of the supplements I had tried, that seemed to be working, were just too expensive to keep investing in, so when I saw AgroLabs Superberry Upgrade with Resveratrol Liquid Dietary Supplement,

16 ounce bottle, for only $12, I wanted to give it a shot.

Not only was it supposed to help increase and sustain energy levels, but it was also supposed to revitalize hair, skin and nails, which I really didn’t know. I knew it was a good antioxidant and powerful natural immunity, but I wasn’t expecting any kind of improvement in the condition of my hair or skin or anything like that.

You take two tablespoons a day with a meal, preferably, and at that rate, it really lasted me a month which was by far the cheapest resveratrol product that I’ve tried. It didn’t taste great, but it wasn’t ...

• bad either.

Somewhere in between, like the taste of cranberry juice (assuming that’s not a favorite drink of yours). AFter the month was up, I didn’t notice much of a change in my hair or nails, but my skin definitely seemed to clear up.

I’d been under a particularly large amount of stress, and this really helped clear up my skin. I could even go out without my usual make-up.

Also, my energy levels were much better as well. The reason I started taking this product was because of how lethargic and out of energy I was feeling, but by the end of the month I was actually quite motivated

to keep active and keep busy.

I didn’t notice any weight loss or other benefits, and I never experienced any negative side-effects, but I did only take it for the one month because I couldn’t find it in stores again and could only order it online which I was trying to avoid if I could. Not bad, but it wasn’t enough of an improvement to keep my buying.

The price is right, definitely, and is really the main reason I’d ever buy it again assuming stores started carrying it regularly, and perhaps there would be more noticeable improvements after continous use, but I wanted to see more results faster before I committed to further purchases.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430051115650131/k2311a0530/5.30.10