Walgreens Sinus Congestion & Pain Severe Caplets Daytime  » Medicine  »
  • Walgreens has always produced good products and when I realized that my prescription wasn't doing hardly anything to touch my problem, I decided to just try to find something on my own, and a generic brand seemed to provide the best price

• by Anasuya

I have literally tried everything to help treat my allergy symptoms which, depending on the type of year, can be mild or quite severe. When they are severe, they can almost really interrupt my ability to function during a normal day. Even going outside to get in my car and head to work can lead to me having sneezing attacks, which causes my nose to run, but at the same time increase the congestion levels.

I don’t even know how that’s possible, but the sinus congestion alone is usually enough to make me pretty miserable because my cheeks start to hurt and my eyes start throbbing

and it’s never long before the headaches start to creep in, and their severity is sometimes totally unbearable. Walgreens has always produced good products and when I realized that my prescription wasn’t doing hardly anything to touch my problem, I decided to just try to find something on my own, and a generic brand seemed to provide the best price.

This box was $4 for 24 tablets, and it was a daytime formula. My prescription was making me a little tired and still not helping relieve the congestion, so it was important that I find something that wouldn’t make me sleepy.

Despite severe allergies, I still ...

• had to go to work and deal with customers and come home to clean the house and make dinner and do chores. A woman’s work is never done, after all.

These were a pretty good tablet to take to treat my symptoms, though not the best I’ve tried over the last ten years or so. The sinus congestion was lessening by the end of the first day, but it was lessening in such a way that I had an absolute constant running nose.

I had to be sure to have tissues on me at all times or fear being the victim an embarassing situation. By, by

day two, the runny nose was gone and the congestion was gone, and as long as I kept up and took the medication at regular intervals, then it worked pretty decently to keep that particular symptom at bay.

Because the congestion was gone, my headaches dissipated. I still had sneezing attacks, but they were further between than they used to be, and weren’t quite as long lasting.

It was a good solid product, but it didn’t wow me in the end. I was expecting immediate relief, but didn’t feel truly better until the second or third day.

Still, severe allergies, it was good and I never experienced a negative side effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630051115570131/k2311a0530/5.30.10