Walgreens Nasal Decongestant Vapor Inhaler  » Health  »
  • I love Walgreens products and if I can find one of their generic versions of a name brand product that I've used in the past then I'm almost always going to buy it
  • I sometimes react strongly to perfume smells and lots of customers come in wearing it, and my sinus just explode during times that like that and I definitely need immediate relief

• by Anasuya

This is another great product by Walgreens. Not only does it do the job you need it to do, but it’s probably one of the cheapest nasal inhalers you’re going to find at less than $4 each. I have allergies year round and nasal inhalers are one of the most effective methods to treat my symptoms because it provides immediate relief and most of them you can use on an as-needed basis, verses having to take pills every four, six or twelve hours, and you sometimes don’t get symptom relief for

long enough inbetween dosages.

My symptoms are pretty severe and pretty constant and consist of the itchy nose and throat, and the congestion which can be so bad at times that I get these awsomely painful headaches as a result. I love Walgreens products and if I can find one of their generic versions of a name brand product that I’ve used in the past then I’m almost always going to buy it.

I don’t know if this was a generic version of anything, but I was going to try it anyway because of it’s blatant affordability. It’s a very small size container too, just slightly bigger than like a chapstick, and I was able to keep it with me at work in my pocket.

I sometimes react strongly to perfume smells and lots of customers come in wearing it, and my sinus just explode during times that like that and I definitely need immediate relief. This is easy to use because all you have to do is inhale twice in each nostril and that pack it discreetly away.

It worked immediately.

• Walgreens Nasal Decongestant Vapor Inhaler
      It has a nasal decongestant in it as well as camphor and eucalpytus, but it also has lavender oil in it which is a fantastic addition because that really helps moisturize the nasal cavity and its one of the only floral type of smells that don’t set my allergies blazing for whatever reason.

It lasted the two hours necessary between uses, but the bottle is very small and you can go through it quickly if you’re allergies are as persistent as mine are. But still, for that price, and the convenience

of its size, it’s more than worth it and I ended up buying three more so I’d always have one on had.

I’ve got them in every room of the house now! Theres a slight burning sensation when you first use it, because of the camphor, but it passes quickly. It also leaves a bit of a medicated taste down the back of your throat, but that also passes within minutes.

It’s a fine mist and I’ve never had problems with the inhaler clogging at all, and no negative side-effects to speak of.

Walgreens Nasal Decongestant Vapor Inhaler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430051115520131/k2311a0530/5.30.10