Baby Einstein Musical Jumper  » Baby care  »
  • It comes with some links to hook up toys for them, and I like to switch up the toys, so my daughter doesn’t get board
  • The best thing about this jumper is that it is adjustable
  • Baby Einstein has made quality products for such a long time, it’s a company I respect and recommend to anyone
  • I feel comfortable with my daughter using this jumper, and I love how it grows with her

• by pensfan

The Musical Motion Activity Jumper by Baby Einstein is the Mercedes of all jumpers! It has everything in it to keep a baby busy. A musical keyboard that either plays notes or different songs, even though the keys are a little tough for my six month old to push.

It also comes with numerous toys, such as the frog spinner right above a mirror, and babies love to

look at their own reflections.

It comes with some links to hook up toys for them, and I like to switch up the toys, so my daughter doesn’t get board.

The best thing about this jumper is that it is adjustable! You can set the level as the baby gets taller, so only the tips of their toes touches the ground, which is safe for them to jump.

...

• The seat spins all the way around, which is great so she can play with whatever toy she wants too.

It’s sturdy, some jumpers have been recalled because of dangers of tipping, but this one is sturdy and heavy, so you can rest assured, moms and dads, that your little one is safe in this one.

There are only two problems with this jumper and that is, it’s

kind of annoying to set up, it’s a little confusing, besides that, the caterpillar toy that twists and sun toy come off so easily, so my daughter enjoys throwing them to the floor.

Baby Einstein has made quality products for such a long time, it’s a company I respect and recommend to anyone.

I feel comfortable with my daughter using this jumper, and I love how it grows with her!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430051115460131/k2311a0530/5.30.10