Michelina’s Gravy and Sausage Breakfast Snackers
1.0
  • This is a breakfast sandwich that didn't agree with my stomach
  • It wasn't as thick and creamy as I thought it was going to be or what I'm used to

• by CirclingCanvas

This is a breakfast sandwich that didn’t agree with my stomach. The bits and pieces of sausage in the biscuit were gummy and tasted undercooked and as a result didn’t taste good. When I cook sausage patties on the stove, they certainly don’t come out tasting like this.

For one thing, the sausage shouldn’t be so soft. It should have a little firmness to it.

The

off-taste again seemed to come from the fact that the sausage tasted as if it hadn’t been cooked enough, and that had nothing to do with my preparation of the biscuits because I heated them up according to the instructions on the box.

The gray gravy wasn’t bad, although it was a little on the bland side and watery, too.

It wasn’t as thick and creamy ...

• as I thought it was going to be or what I’m used to. As a result, the gravy did tend to drip and it got a little messy.

They were pretty generous with the gravy and the biscuits did hold the gravy well without becoming real soggy. The biscuits themselves were fine.

They came out hot and tasting soft. They were decent in size, and basically

were a little smaller than the palm of my hand.

They are fully enclosed and contain the mashed up sausage and gray gravy. The decent-quality biscuits however cannot make up for the shortcomings in regards to the sausage and to a lesser extent, the gravy.

The breakfast sandwiches, overall, proved to be unpleasant in taste and texture, and for those reasons, this product receives a “2″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730051115440131/k2311a0530/5.30.10