HP G60-445DX Notebook PC  » Computers  »
  • I can say that I'm satisfied with my laptop because I have not encountered any serious problem using it
  • One thing that I don't like about HP G60-445DX is its weight
  • It's quite heavy (6.34 pounds), and it's not convenient for me to carry it wherever I want to
  • Another thing that I don't like about it is that the battery doesn't stay long

• by Alex_29

I spend a great amount of time online, and I’ve been using HP G60-445DX Notebook PC for a year now. I can say that I’m satisfied with my laptop because I have not encountered any serious problem using it. It’s user-friendly and you can do a lot of things with it.

The size is 16:9, which gives me a larger and high-definition view. The size of

the screen also allows me to open many windows.

So, I can do multiple searches at one time. I also have the number keys on the right portion of the keyboards which makes it easier for me to type in numbers or to solve equations.

You can also locate easily the function buttons such as volume, Wi-Fi, etc. The built-in webcam has been useful.

I never ...

• had any problem with it. Its DVD burner allows me to put my favorite movies and songs in CDs.

The memory is also sufficient for me (hard drive: 320GB; memory:3GB). One thing that I don’t like about HP G60-445DX is its weight.

It’s quite heavy (6. 34 pounds), and it’s not convenient for me to carry it wherever I want to.

The outside appearance is not that

attractive. It looks so ordinary.

Another thing that I don’t like about it is that the battery doesn’t stay long. Sometimes it only stays an hour using a fully charged battery.

So I don’t get to use it that much outside, without the adapter. Despite these negative features, I’m still contented with HP G60-445DX.

It’s not that expensive, and you’ll still be able to get what you need.

HP G60-445DX Notebook PC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1930051115430131/k2311a0530/5.30.10