Bill and Charlie’s Auto Repair, Lansing MI  » Cars  »
1206 E. Oakland Ave, Lansing, MI
  • The best part about this experience is that my car got fixed and it was a GREAT price
  • Overall, I would recommend this shop to anyone who is having car issues
  • If you are in the Lansing, MI area and having car trouble, you will not be disappointed with Bill and Charlie's

• by RandomSamurai

I have never been fortunate enough to be the owner of a ‘nice’ car. By nice, I mean one that doesn’t constantly have isses. Consequently, I have dealt with a lot of repair shops and mechanics. When my car recently broke down while on the way to work, one of my coworkers suggested I try out Bill and Charlie’s Auto Repair. I listened to him and I am very glad that I did.

When I got to the shop, I talked to

the friendliest guy at the front counter. He was pleasant and asked specific questions to get a good idea of what was going on with my car. In addition, they have a ’shop dog’, Molly who was friendly and very well behaved.

Naturally, this all happened on a Friday and they are closed on the weekend so I was told that they would probably get to my car on Tuesday. I can’t tell you the number of times I have waited and waited ...

• to hear something about a car in the shop and finally had to call myself to see what was going on. However, sure enough, Tuesday rolled around and I got a call at work about my car, which made me very happy.

The best part about this experience is that my car got fixed and it was a GREAT price. Not only that, but one of the rear power windows was broken (I had been holding it up with duck tape, which was oh

so classy…) and they did not charge me to permanently wire it shut (the repair for a broken motor for a power window is rediculously expensive, so I opted to for this. I have three other windows!).

Overall, I would recommend this shop to anyone who is having car issues. The people there are nice and do not fit the typical mechanic stereotype. If you are in the Lansing, MI area and having car trouble, you will not be disappointed with Bill and Charlie’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 930051115221231/k2311a0530/5.30.10