Water purifiers  » Housewares  »
  • After purchasing water for awhile I decided to try the PUR water filtering system useing the stage 3 filters
  • My family noticed immediately the substantial difference in not only taste but the look of our tap water
  • Personally I would recommend this filtration system for those of you who have hard or chemically treated water

• by lynnev
      After purchasing water for awhile I decided to try the PUR water filtering system useing the stage 3 filters. The PUR unit was easy to set up following their

instructions. I really like the electronic sensor light that displays in color the various stages of your filter usage and when its time for a change in filter. It’s ...

• as simple as reading a streetlight. My family noticed immediately the substantial difference in not only taste but the look of our tap water. The average filter life is
        approximately 3 months give or take depending on the condition of your water pipes and water. Personally I would recommend this filtration system for those of you who have hard or chemically treated water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531412111511031/k2311a1214/12.14.06