FX-Currency forex website  » Finance  »
www.fx-currency.com
  • I like the site, it's easy to use and full of information for the new new trader

• by StarbaseOne

A website I often use is www.fx-currency.com for financial information related to currency investing, forex, and charts. I like the site, it’s easy to use and full of information for the new new trader.

There are a lot of useful articles on fx-currency, and many are geared for the new or beginning investor in this new trading area called Forex. The currency trading strategies are explained pretty well, definitions are given, and some chart reading tips are there on the site.

The forum just opened this month, and I’ve only seen a few posts, but it looks promising. I can discuss trading ideas with other fx-currency.com members. I plan to

post more of my ideas and see what other traders think, get their opinions. Signing up to the forum was easy; I just needed to verify a link sent to my email, then I was registered on the site. Easy and quick, I like that; they didn’t ask me for any other information. They also haven’t bothered me with any email ads or junk mail. The site just sends 1 email each month to summarize the recent trading trends. I like that.

There is a section with real-time currency quotes and real-time charts that you can adjust to any time frame. I use this page every day ...

• to get a quick view of the market. I also like the trends page with a quick view of the current week’s currency trends, sideways, up or down.

I would like to see more articles on charting and candlesticks. So far the strategies have been helpful, I just need to learn more about how to use them.

They do have a form to submit your own articles on forex, but I haven’t tried that yet. I like reading other people’s articles on the site for now. It is not an extensive site, but it claims to be growing. Since they’re not connected to any broker, they can give unbiased

recommendations.

I would recommend www.fx-currency.com to anyone just starting in the forex investment market. Join them and come chat with the rest of us there. We can use more insight and forum posts. They don’t try to sell you anything, it’s just a free information site. They probably stay alive by selling ad space, but there are no pop-up, and no interference ads. I just saw a few banner ads that do not get in the way, and some useful ads on related topics. Otherwise, it’s completely safe. I wish every financial site was pop-up free! It’s nice to browse a site without those.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4228051114970531/k2311a0528/5.28.10