Mypoints.com  » Web sites  »
2.5
  • If you have any doubt about whether they will send your rewards out or not, let it slide

• by GID

I have been using Mypoints.com for a long while now, and I guess I am willing to say that it has been nearly worth it. Unless you are willing to spend money left and right, sign up and give out your personal information (like your name, street address, phone number, etc.) to random supposed companies online, and connect your account to your debit or credit card, then I do not think it is worth the time and effort.

In the first year I was a member, I would get as many as fifteen of their click-through emails a day.

Each of these gives me five points. Not bad assuming their lowest rewards are around sixteen hundred points and up, sixteen points or near there being eligible for a ten dollar gift card to a number of different box store retailers. After the first year, the number of members seemed to sky rocket, and as this happened, the number of points you earned per month seemed to plummet! I now get maybe three click through emails a day on average, with some days when I get around five.

The surveys are hardly worth it at ten points each,

• and I hardly ever qualify for any of them. I have been in the program for about three years, and have taken probably around five-hundred of these email surveys, and qualified for maybe twenty of them MAX! When you qualify, you simply get fifty points instead of ten.

The site now has a Spin and Win feature, but this is hardly worth the time it takes either, as 29/30 times, you’ll get zero points.

They are legitimate, I must say that. They do send you the gift cards, it’s a fact. I have gotten maybe six gift cards in the

three years I’ve been a member. If you have any doubt about whether they will send your rewards out or not, let it slide. You may not believe this, because it’s simply text on some random web page telling you it is true, but give it a try. Unlike the others, it is free to join, so you won’t lose anything at all for the trouble. I am just one hundred points away from earning a twenty five dollar card to Wal-mart, and the cards arrive about two weeks after you redeem them, faster than some of the other websites.

Mypoints.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2028051114920531/k2311a0528/5.28.10