Dry Idea Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have not had a problem with excessive sweating while using this product
  • The Powder Fresh scent smells a lot like the typical fresh powdery smell, so I wouldn't recommend this product for men
  • And although the bottle smells powdery, I haven't noticed a really powdery smell while wearing it
  • I think that contributes to their simple, yet effective appearance
  • The one thing I don't like about Dry Idea is that it has aluminum, which is very dangerous for the human body

• by CoffeeBreak

I had to try numerous kinds of deodorants before finding one that actually worked. Many make outlandish claims of how you will smell fresh and have no problems with body odor if you use their product. But the only way to really find out is to actually use them and see if they really work. After trying a few that didn’t work, (at just the wrong times!) I tried a bottle of Dry Idea liquid deodorant. The claim on the top of

the bottle says that it “keeps you drier than Ban”. While I don’t know how dry Ban keeps you, Dry Idea does a fabulous job of keeping me dry. I have not had a problem with excessive sweating while using this product. The Powder Fresh scent smells a lot like the typical fresh powdery smell, so I wouldn’t recommend this product for men. And although the bottle smells powdery, I haven’t noticed a really powdery smell while wearing it. I’m glad ...

• about that, because I was a little worried about smelling like powder all day long!

The Dry Idea bottles are very nice. They are simple white without a whole lot of design. I think that contributes to their simple, yet effective appearance. The bottle is shaped in such a way that it is easy to grip, which I also really like. The liquid deodorant is roll-on, so no waste with this stuff. The bottle only dispenses as much as you choose, which

causes this deodorant to last plenty of time. I don’t have to buy a new bottle very often.

For me, Dry Idea is the top deodorant. It works, and that is the most important factor in choosing a deodorant! I don’t want to stink! The one thing I don’t like about Dry Idea is that it has aluminum, which is very dangerous for the human body. But until I find another deodorant as effective as this, Dry Idea is the one for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051114900531/k2311a0528/5.28.10