BonneBell Powder Bronze- Golden Tan  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I discovered BonneBell Powder Bronze- Golden Tan for sale, I thought this was just the thing I needed
  • Another thing I love about this product is the fact that it lasts a very long time
  • That is one of the best things you can ask from a product
  • Some facial products cause irritations for my skin, but this one has been perfect from the day I bought it

• by CoffeeBreak

Ever since I can remember, I have worn some kind of blush. With a fair complexion, I need something to give my skin a nice pretty glow. But when I was younger, I always tried pink blushes that made my face look unnatural. I tried using less, but I always had one shade or another of pink.

When I discovered BonneBell Powder Bronze- Golden Tan for sale, I thought this was just the thing I needed. It looked like a more natural color

to give my cheeks a healthy glow. When I first tried it, I was hooked and have used it ever since. Now my skin always looks like it has a glow instead of an unnatural pink color. The golden tan color is very light, has a very natural look, and doesn’t look too dark or dramatic. Instead it gives my face a natural glowing look. I would buy this stuff again in a heartbeat.

I really like the container it comes in.

• It is a bit like the usual powder case with a pop-open top. But the top is a clear plastic and opens with ease. There is no guessing what is inside, you can see it clearly. Another thing I love about this product is the fact that it lasts a very long time. I have been using this product for over a year, and there is still plenty left. That is one of the best things you can ask from
        a product. Some facial products cause irritations for my skin, but this one has been perfect from the day I bought it.

The back of the package says that BonneBell does not test their product on animals, which is an added bonus. Also, their products are made in the USA, which gives me all the more reason to buy them. I really like BonneBell products, and this one has been wonderful. I wish it would last forever, and so far it has come close to that!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051114770431/k2311a0528/5.28.10