Sunsilk Daring Volume Anti-Flat Conditioner
  • I thought this is the right hair style for me since I have a round face
  • Because I know for sure, that my hair will look more thick and has more volume if I use this conditioner from Sunsilk
  • I think it would be better for my hair as well
  • But since the price is a bit expensive compare to other conditioner that I have, I prefer to use it in special occasion only
  • I paid almost 5 dollar for this conditioner

• by putjekram

For few years, I would like to have a long hair. I thought this is the right hair style for me since I have a round face. if I cut my hair shorter, my face will look more round that it should be.

That’s why I always try to find the right hair treatment and give more attention to my long hair. I have long straight

hair, but I don’t have thick hair. So sometimes, my hair look a bit flat and it does not look nice at all if I have to attend a party or special occasion with flat hair.

When I have this kind of situation, I will use Sunsilk Daring Volume Anti-Flat Conditioner. Normally, I apply this product after washing my hair with Sunsilk shampoo first. Then, I ...

• apply a little Sunsilk conditioner to my hair. Then I dry the hair with the hair-dryer. Now I will not have flat hair anymore. At least, before I go to a party, I will use this conditioner first. Then I don’t have to be a shame anymore with my hair. Because I know for sure, that my hair will look more thick and has more volume
        if I use this conditioner from Sunsilk.

Actually, I can also use it every day, not only when I have a party to attend.I think it would be better for my hair as well. But since the price is a bit expensive compare to other conditioner that I have, I prefer to use it in special occasion only. I paid almost 5 dollar for this conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051114750431/k2311a0528/5.28.10