Davincci code/movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • While the movie touched on the points made by the book, I think the execution was poor
  • And, unfortunately, that took away from the quality of the film
  • If you read the book, you will be very disappointed

• by Steve
      When I read Dan Brown’s novel The Davincci Code a couple of months ago, I couldn’t wait for the movie to come out. Now that I’ve seen the movie, I kind of wish I hadn’t.

Overall,

it wasn’t bad.

But, I just felt very unsatisfied watching it.

In fact, at times I was downright bored.

While the movie touched on the points made by the book, I think the execution was poor.

...

• The best way I can think to describe it is, in the book, Dan Browns accusations were pretty clear and uncensored.

In the movie, they sort of eased into the controversial claims, taking away from the

drama.

My guess is the movie’s producers didn’t want too much controversy over fears of not being able to sell tickets.

And, unfortunately, that took away from the quality of the film.

If you read the book, you will be very disappointed.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111412111471031/k2311a1214/12.14.06