Fit & Fresh Healthy Food Combo Pack  » Housewares  »
  • I like how the ice packs keep everything cool too, like the stuff just came out of the refrigerator
  • I've learned from previous experience that although containers made by this company are supposed to be dishwasher safe, the lids do not come out of the dishwasher looking the same or working as well as before they went in

• by CirclingCanvas

This combo pack makes taking a filling lunch out with me easy. I’m real pleased with it and I wish that all products from the Fit & Fresh company were as good as this set.

This combo pack includes a container for a sandwich, a container for a salad and a twelve ounce cup for liquid.

The container for the sandwich comes with two smaller containers for sides to go with the sandwich or toppings to add to the sandwich, the

container for the salad comes with a fork and knife as well as a dressing dispenser and the cup for liquid has a built-in cool pack that keeps the drink nice and cold for hours on end.

It’s a combo pack that allows for plenty of room and offers little compartments to store little additions for sandwiches and salads.

I like how the ice packs keep everything cool too, like the stuff just came out of the refrigerator.

It’s all pretty ...

• clever and creative, and a good use of space too so that there’s not a lot of little containers to carry in addition to large containers.

It’s all built-in and stuff fits within stuff.

I’ve learned from previous experience that although containers made by this company are supposed to be dishwasher safe, the lids do not come out of the dishwasher looking the same or working as well as before they went in.

I just wash the containers and lids myself

now.

The lids fit real snugly and are easy to clamp on and pull off.

I never have to worry about anything spilling or the lids popping off when these containers are in use.

The size of the set is fine for lunch and for twenty dollars, the set is worth it.

It’s spacious, durable, easy to clean, keeps lunch items and a drink cool and crisp, and I’m perfectly happy with it.

The set gets a “10″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328051114670431/k2311a0528/5.28.10