Bellagio Hotel and Casino  » Casino  »
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada
  • I recommend this hotel and casino for those who are going to gamble and have a nice time but not to party

• by mamajess

The Bellagio is a great casino in Las Vegas right on the strip. When I go to Vegas I always make a point of going here even if I don’t stay here. What makes this casino better than the others in the area is that everything about it is classy and there is no camp here. So much of Vegas feels like a theme park but this place is classy like old Las Vegas.

The staff is all polite and very polished.

They do not look haggard or sleazy like at a few of the other casinos and while they all want to be tipped they do not make it too obvious.

The decor of this casino is great. They do not have a theme, just class. The bathrooms are immaculate and well appointed.

I have eaten in two restaurants in this casino and both were very expensive but wonderful. Our service was great and the food was worth the price.

The shopping in this casino is ...

• great, very high end. I did not buy anything but I did enjoy looking around it. If you have a lot of money this is a good option for you. If you have a husband who gambles and you do not you will be more than comfortable in this casino having a drink by yourself or shopping while he gambles. I wandered alone a lot in this hotel and was always very comfortable and was never bothered by anyone.

I recommend this hotel

and casino for those who are going to gamble and have a nice time but not to party. This is not a fun casino it is for adults. When my parents go this is where they go. When I go to Vegas with the girls I would not choose this casino and I doubt people stay here for Bachelor and Bachelorette parties but that is what makes it a nice casino, it is one of the few that are not meat markets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4828051114530431/k2311a0528/5.28.10