Beano Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement Tablets  » Health  »
  • It wasn't until about two years ago that I ever had a real problem with foods that caused gas or an upset stomach
  • This product contains a natural food enzyme in it that helps prevent bloating and gas, and because my stomach cramping could be severe, this was the most promising relief I thought I would find
  • I started to experience with when I took it and with what foods to really determine when I really needed it and once I got it figured out, I only have to take it once a day before certain foods, and then I'm good for the whole day

• by Anasuya

It wasn’t until about two years ago that I ever had a real problem with foods that caused gas or an upset stomach. But, all of the sudden, for like a three week period, I was having stomach cramping, and was spending a lot more time in the bathroom than I’d have liked, and it seemed like everything I ate was causing me problems. I was getting pretty frustrated with it, and it was even becoming an embarassing problem because of the gas I was experiencing.

It’s a delicate subject to discuss, but that almost meant I needed to get myself checked out to make sure there wasn’t a more serious problem. I have Crohn’s Disease in my family and my doctor was

immediately worried that was what I was experiencing, and scheduled me a colonoscopy.

I was pretty hesitant to go through that kind of invasive and uncomfortable procedure just to determine if I had Crohn’s Disease, and sometimes that test is inconclusive, so I wanted to try a few different products first to see if maybe I could handle the symptoms on my own. Not exactly advisable, sure, but it’s what I did.

I’ve always heard about Beano products, so when I saw Beano Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement Tablets for $6, I figured I’d try it.

You take it right before you take your first bite of food, to help prevent gas and stomach upset, by swallowing or chewing two tablets.

I preferred to ...

• swallow it, because they aren’t really tastey and chewing it didn’t appeal to me that much, though they might be more effective if their chewed. It’s good to treat gas caused by foods such as cauliflower and broccoli, oat and cabbage and corn and a variety of other things.

This product contains a natural food enzyme in it that helps prevent bloating and gas, and because my stomach cramping could be severe, this was the most promising relief I thought I would find. I took it the first day before every meal, and it didn’t even matter what I was eating.

I wasn’t entirely sure what foods might be causing the problem, so I figured it was better safe than sorry and to

just treat it as an entirely preventative measure for everything I ate. And it seemed to work.

For that whole day, I didn’t have a single problem. No gas, no upset stomach, and not even repetative visits to the bathroom.

And, those results continued for as long as I took the product. I started to experience with when I took it and with what foods to really determine when I really needed it and once I got it figured out, I only have to take it once a day before certain foods, and then I’m good for the whole day.

I can have Chinese food again and actually enjoy it without having to worry about the aftereffects. It’s a good product and very affordable for the benefits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051114500431/k2311a0528/5.28.10