Sinus Buster Homeopathic Nasal Spray  » Health  »
  • I first tried a nasal spray when my doctor prescribed it for my allergies, but I was only allowed to use it once a day, as it was supposedly a 24 hour formula, but it barely worked for five hours, and wasn't worth the cost and further investment, so I started trying nasal sprays that I found over the counter
  • It's got some eucalyptus and rosemary in it, but the main ingredient is capsacin, which always surprises me, because you'd think pepper would make you sneeze and aggrevate the problem
  • I can't find it all the time, but when I do, I definitely stock up on it, and use it until it's gone

• by Anasuya

I have allergies almost year round, and my favorite type of product to use is a nasal spray, which is funny because I used to hate the idea of spraying something up my nose! I first tried a nasal spray when my doctor prescribed it for my allergies, but I was only allowed to use it once a day, as it was supposedly a 24 hour formula, but it barely worked for five hours, and wasn’t worth the cost and further investment, so I started trying nasal sprays that I found over the counter. I’ve probably literally tried about 30 different nasal sprays over the course of the last eight years, if not more than that, which is

sad, but some of them just haven’t worked that well, and some are too expensive, and some had nasty side-effects, so though I have some favorites, I’m always on the hunt for something that might work better. I ran across SINUS BUSTER Homeopathic Nasal Spray for $15 and really liked that it was a homeopathic forumla and safe to use for extended perods.

It was more expensive, granted, but I was paying that much for my prescription (I have bad insurance), so it wasn’t any more money than I was expecting to put out anyway.

It’s got some eucalyptus and rosemary in it, but the main ingredient is capsacin, which always surprises me, because you’d think pepper would ...

• make you sneeze and aggrevate the problem.

Of course, it really does clean out the sinuses, no doubt about it. The first time I used it, it burned a little bit in my nasal cavity, but the sensation went away relatively quickly if I just lightly pinched my nostrils closed for a couple seconds and then blew my nose afterwards.

You should be gentle with it. Don’t force yourself to blow as hard as you can, otherwise you’ll aggrevate the problem.

And I felt immediate relief. I could actually breathe through my nose.

It made my nose run a little bit, usually for about the first half hour after using it, but it wasn’t an excessive amount and

it was easily controllable. It didn’t leave a nasty aftertaste in the back of my mouth either, nor did it give me a cotton mouth type of feeling, or make me drowsy.

There’s no known drug interactions and it’s non habit forming because it’s completely natural. This is a more expensive spray, but it’s also one of my top five favorite ones.

I can’t find it all the time, but when I do, I definitely stock up on it, and use it until it’s gone. The relief lasts about six hours, which is longer than most, and it takes me a while to go through a bottle.

It also helped clear up sinus-related headaches, which I wasn’t expecting. A Worthy investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051114420431/k2311a0528/5.28.10