Grandma’s Herbs Immune Enhancer 454 mg Capsules  » Health  »
  • I think it had a lot to do with a pretty stressful situation in my life that had my immune system beaten down to a bloody pulp and I was either always coming down with minor colds or I was getting bladder infections all the time, and my skin was breaking out constantly, and I just felt pretty typically down in the dumps and lacking energy and there was no motivation and focus to speak of
  • I found Grandma's Herbs Immune Enhancer 454 mg Capsules for 100 tablets, which lasted me two months, and only cost me $12
  • Within a week, I noticed an increase in my energy levels, and even my skin was starting to clear up, as my stress levels were quickly reducing

• by Anasuya

I went through a whole period, years ago, in which I was feeling sick all the time. I think it had a lot to do with a pretty stressful situation in my life that had my immune system beaten down to a bloody pulp and I was either always coming down with minor colds or I was getting bladder infections all the time, and my skin was breaking out constantly, and I just felt pretty typically down in the dumps and lacking energy and there was no motivation and focus to speak

of. I tried to seek out some multivitamins or daily supplements to take, and spent a good amount of money on some before I realized I really can’t keep investing that kind of money on daily vitamins.

I found Grandma’s Herbs Immune Enhancer 454 mg Capsules for 100 tablets, which lasted me two months, and only cost me $12. That was half the cost of other supplements I’ve tried with twice the supply amount.

Plus, you’re only taking one or two a day, so you don’t feel like you’re popping a ridiculous amount of pills on a daily basis. I was used to taking two huge horse-sized pills three times a day with some supplements, and it was getting ridiculous.

I may have the supplies of a pharmacy in my house, but I didn’t want to feel like the pharmacy guinea pig either.

I started feeling the results from this little known supplement far more quickly than I had any of the others.

Within a week, I noticed an increase in my energy levels, and even my skin was starting to clear up, as ...

• Grandma's Herbs Immune Enhancer 454 mg Capsules
      my stress levels were quickly reducing. It’s all natural with echinacea and ginseng and plantain and a whole slew of other herbal extracts, some of which I’d never heard of before, and it was really working for me, I thought.

After about three weeks, though, I wasn’t really seeing any more added improvement. Still, I suppose a $7 a month investment isn’t really all that bad to get what benefits I did get out of it, and I was realizing that I wasn’t coming down with the coughing and congestion type of

colds (no matter how mild they might have been in the past) nearly as often.

The occassional one would still slip in, but it was usually short-lived and passed within a two or three days, with little wear and tear on my body. It’s a good product, though I was hoping for a bit more obvious result, but had decided to take it for a while longer anyway.

Eventually I just stopped taking it because it didn’t seem that I really needed it anymore. It did it’s job well enough, though I wasn’t necessarily wow’d by it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051114410431/k2311a0528/5.28.10