Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Relief Plus Coating Protection Spray Wild Berries  » Medicine  »
  • I know that, when I have a sore throat, I can count on some cough drops usually to help soothe the problem
  • Of course, cough drops don't typically taste real well and they have an aftertaste that lasts hours longer than I'd prefer, so I try to avoid them when I can unless it's a last ditch effort, or they are just plain easier to carry than bottles of cough syrup, but that's why I ended up buying Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Relief Plus Coating Protection Spray Wild Berries
  • I bought the Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Relief Plus Coating Protection Spray Wild Berries because I was sick of cough drops, since that's usually what I turn to, even though I hate those almost as much as cough syrup, and the one thing I noticed was that this spray actually tasted much better than I had expected or remembered
  • If you're trying to clear up mucos or congestion or treat any other symptom, I don't think it will do you any good
  • I'd likely spend whatever it cost to get it

• by Anasuya

I know that, when I have a sore throat, I can count on some cough drops usually to help soothe the problem. Of course, cough drops don’t typically taste real well and they have an aftertaste that lasts hours longer than I’d prefer, so I try to avoid them when I can unless it’s a last ditch effort, or they are just plain easier to carry than bottles of cough syrup, but that’s why I ended up buying Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Relief Plus Coating Protection Spray Wild Berries. It was only $6, and it was a small enough bottle that I could easily fit it in my purse and it didn’t take up much room.

Plus, there was no messy liquid to pour into

caps, and then you have to clean the cap out, and then there’s always the risk you’ll end up with syrup all over the inside of your purse (can you tell this has happened to me before?). I’ve tried Chloraseptic in the past, but it was ages ago, and I hadn’t even considered it as an alternative to a sore throat and cough until about three months ago when I could feel that familiar tickle in the back of my throat that let me know I was about to be mowed down by a coughing attack.

Sure enough, the cold came on as expected, and my throat was bothering me something fierce. I bought the Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Relief Plus Coating Protection Spray Wild ...

• Berries because I was sick of cough drops, since that’s usually what I turn to, even though I hate those almost as much as cough syrup, and the one thing I noticed was that this spray actually tasted much better than I had expected or remembered.

It’s a nice fine mist, but you can feel it really get the back of the throat, and that itching sensation was gone almost immediately. It still tastes sort of like a cough drop, but the taste didn’t last as long, even though the relief seemed to go on for a while.

You just spray once to the back of the throat, but don’t swallow or anything for about 30 seconds. This is a little difficult, so I have

to keep my mouth open to prevent the natural reflex to swallow.

Then you spit it out, so you don’t have that liquid going all the way down the throat, and it wont ever make your stomach upset because you really aren’t actually swallowing anything. This makes the product good ONLY for coughs and sore throat.

If you’re trying to clear up mucos or congestion or treat any other symptom, I don’t think it will do you any good. It did treat my sore throat very well, and my coughing didn’t last very long after the sore throat was appeased either.

Excellent product. I’d love it if they made these pocket sized, a kind of spray-on-the-go type of product.

I’d likely spend whatever it cost to get it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628051114340431/k2311a0528/5.28.10