SLIM Shots Liquid Appetite Controller Chocolate  » Health  »
  • I find myself snacking throughout the day, which wouldn't normally be a problem if it wasn't for the things I was snacking on
  • I bought SLIM Shots Liquid Appetite Controller Chocolate for $30, for a one month supply
  • Each little shot was supposed to control appetite for up to eight hours, so I didn't figure I'd need more than one a day and had hoped that it would help control the snacking I was finding myself doing throughout the day, but I didn't stop to consider WHY I was snacking
  • I wasn't hungry when I snacked, I was just bored and that was a convenient (and tastey) way to occupy my time
  • And it DID control my hunger, because I truly wasn't hungry, and I found that when I ate regular meals, I was eating less at each meal, but that didn't mean that I still didn't have some crazy cravings throughout the day for candy or sweets or other unhealthy things and since a reeses peanut butter cup, for instance, isn't exactly filling, I was eating it to curb the cravings

• by Anasuya

I find myself snacking throughout the day, which wouldn’t normally be a problem if it wasn’t for the things I was snacking on. I may not always be hungry, but I definitely always have cravings for things it would be best to stay away from, so perhaps that was my first problem when I decided to invest in this product, as maybe I just misinterpreted how it would work. I bought SLIM Shots Liquid Appetite Controller Chocolate for $30, for a one month supply.

Each little shot was supposed to control appetite for up to eight hours, so I didn’t figure I’d need more than one a day and had hoped that it would help control the snacking I was

finding myself doing throughout the day, but I didn’t stop to consider WHY I was snacking. I wasn’t hungry when I snacked, I was just bored and that was a convenient (and tastey) way to occupy my time.

But there were other benefits from these shots that I thought I could gain from. It was supposed to reduce calorie intake by up to thirty percent (but notice how they add the “up to” in there, which means you could see an improvement in the reduction of calorie intake by only one percent).

It has all natural ingredients and has a chocolate flavor, and it really didn’t taste bad at all. I mean, it wasn’t like downing a smoothie, but it ...

• wasn’t nasty or health-food-ish.

It’s just a very small shot too, so I was hesitant to believe it would sufficiently stop hunger. And it DID control my hunger, because I truly wasn’t hungry, and I found that when I ate regular meals, I was eating less at each meal, but that didn’t mean that I still didn’t have some crazy cravings throughout the day for candy or sweets or other unhealthy things and since a reeses peanut butter cup, for instance, isn’t exactly filling, I was eating it to curb the cravings.

If this product helped curb cravings and not just reduce your appetite, then it would be the perfect product, but the appetite reduction really did work, but was

proven ineffective when you consider I was still catching myself snacking throughout the day because I was still having cravings. I did manage to lose a few pounds, but it was under ten, and for a month supply, and the amount of money I spent on this product, it wasn’t worth it for me to invest again.

Until I controlled my cravings, it would continue to prove itself not nearly as effective as it could be. But, I bet it would work great if I wasn’t snacking on unhealthy things throughout the day.

Maybe not a get-skinny-quick scheme, but certainly a step above just eating healthy. I might try it again one of these days, but hopefully by then the price will be reduced!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051114330431/k2311a0528/5.28.10