Labrada Nutrition Lean Body On the Go Ready to Drink Vanilla Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • Labrada Nutrition's Bananas and Cream as well as their Strawberries and Cream flavored drinks are pretty delicious, with the former being the most delicious, while this flavor is only slightly above average in quality
  • Still, I enjoyed drinking this flavor because I like vanilla, and this is unmistakeably a vanilla drink
  • It's a drink that is closer in texture though to a milkshake than a soft drink, although it's not so thick that it can't be enjoyed with a straw
  • While I have no problem paying that price for the bananas and cream flavored drinks, for this one, I do find the price a bit high considering how I wasn't blown away by the vanilla flavor of this drink

• by CirclingCanvas

Labrada Nutrition’s Bananas and Cream as well as their Strawberries and Cream flavored drinks are pretty delicious, with the former being the most delicious, while this flavor is only slightly above average in quality. It’s still better than the Chocolate Ice Cream drink the company makes, but the vanilla taste of this drink is only moderately strong and could stand to be richer, like the Bananas and Cream drink.

Still, I enjoyed drinking this flavor because I like vanilla, and this is unmistakeably a vanilla drink.

It’s a

drink that is closer in texture though to a milkshake than a soft drink, although it’s not so thick that it can’t be enjoyed with a straw.

It’s a creamy drink that’s a little thick, and I like it that way.

It tastes better if it’s ice cold when enjoyed.

There’s vitamins and minerals and nutrients too in this drink.

There’s almost twenty-five vitamins, actually.

It is a nutritional drink, after all, but there’s no reason why a nutritional drink can’t taste good and be refreshing, which this ...

• drink is.

There are some calories, almost two-hundred as well as some saturated fat in this drink, so it’s not completely and entirely good for the body, but it’s not easy to find products that are.

The bottles are fourteen ounces and come in a twelve pack for approximately twenty-five dollars.

While I have no problem paying that price for the bananas and cream flavored drinks, for this one, I do find the price a bit high considering how I wasn’t blown away by the vanilla flavor of

this drink.

If it had been stronger and richer, I’d have no reason to complain, but it did disappoint me a little, especially after experiencing the real delicious bananas and cream drink flavor.

Still, I enjoyed the vanilla drink and I’ll continue to purchase it every now and then, just not as often as I would have had the drink tasted better.

It still gets a “7″ rating from me though because I like the creaminess of it, the flavor to an extent and the nutritional value that it offers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728051114210331/k2311a0528/5.28.10